Events & Tours
Upcoming San Francisco Bay Area Events
03/12 - RocketSpace Get Together: Drinks & Networking - This will be a unique opportunity to meet Duncan, learn about the vision behind RocketSpace, hear from current members what it’s like to work here, and visit campus now that our doors are open. Additionally, this will be an occasion to network with fellow tech founders in San Francisco. Rocket Space: Bart from Millbrae station to Montgomery St station. Walk 2 minutes to RocketsSpace 180 Sansome St San Francisco, CA 94104.
03/13 - Free Admission Day - San Francisco Botanical Garden - The San Francisco Botanical Garden is one of the most diverse gardens in the world. A unique urban oasis, the garden is a living museum within Golden Gate Park, offering 55 acres of both landscaped gardens and open spaces, and showcasing over 8,000 different kinds of plants from around the world. San Francisco Botanical Garden: Bart from Millbrae station to Glen Park station.Walk to Bosworth St & Diamond St. Take bus 44 to 9th Ave & Lincoln Way. Walk 1 minute to 1199 9th Ave San Francisco, CA 94122.
03/14 - Pi Day: Exploratorium Free Day - The Exploratorium is a twenty-first-century learning laboratory, an eye-opening, always-changing, playful place to explore and tinker featuring hundreds of science, art, and human perception exhibits. Exploratorium: Bart from Millbrae station to Embarcadero station. Walk to Market St & Main St. Take the F bus to The Embarcadero & Green St. Walk 1 minute to Pier 15 The Embarcadero San Francisco, CA 94111.
03/15 - “Zoo Station” U2 Acoustic Tribute for St. Paddy’s - Celebrate the season with a fun evening of art, music, laughter and beer at Rene & Irish Greg’s Pop-Up...does it get any more Irish than that? Haight St. Art Center: Bart from Millbrae station to Civic Center Station. Walk to Market St & Hyde St. Take bus 7 to Haight St & Laguna St. Arrive at 215 Haight St San Francisco, CA 94102.
03/16 - 33rd Annual St. Patrick’s Day Block Party - The Royal Exchange invites you to their annual block party with traditional Irish fare, live music, and plenty of Guinness on St. Patrick’s Day proper. This block party is free, so wear your green and get ready to party in the streets. The Royal Exchange: Bart from Millbrae station to Embarcadero station. Walk 5 minutes to 301 Sacramento St San Francisco, CA 94111.
03/16 - “Stephan Jenkins of Third Eye Blind” Acoustic Mini Concert - Join them as they welcome Third Eye Blind’s Stephan Jenkins to Amoeba SF for a very special solo acoustic performance and signing of Summer Gods Tour Live, which releases on vinyl that day. Buy the LP at Amoeba SF and get it signed. Amoeba Music SF: Bart from Millbrae station to Civic Center station. Walk to Market St & Hyde St. Take bus 7 to Haight St & Stanyan St. Arrive at Amoeba Music 1855 Haight St San Francisco, CA 94117.
03/16 - Aventine’s 2018 St. Patrick’s Day Alley Block Party - Aventine hosts their annual St. Patrick’s Day Alley block party in the Financial District where you can expect to get a good buzz on with about 1,500 people in the alley, DJs, beer and food. Taverna Aventine: Bart from Millbrae station to Embarcadero station. Walk 11 minutes to 582 Washington St San Francisco, CA 94111.
03/17 - Spring Equinox Ceremony - Zen CenterCome witness and join in the Spring Equinox Ceremony at the San Francisco Zen Center at 7:10 am on Saturday, March 17, 2018. San Francisco Zen Center: Bart from Millbrae station to Civic Center station. Walk to Market St & Hyde Street. Take bus 6 to Haight St & Laguna St. Walk 2 minutes to San Francisco Zen Center 300 Page St San Francisco, CA 94102.
03/17 - St. Patrick’s Day Fest: Bagpipes & 29th Anniversary Party - Join Farley’s in San Francisco on March 17, 2018 to celebrate their 29th Anniversary for a morning of live Irish music and bagpipes, approximately 9 am-Noon. Enjoy Irish Stew and soda bread throughout the day. Farley's Coffee: Bart from Millbrae station to 16th St Mission station. Walk to 16th St & Mission St. Take bus 22 to 18th St & Texas St. Walk 1 minute to 1315 18th St San Francisco, CA 94107.
03/17 - 2018 St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival - The West Coast’s largest Irish event celebrating Irish history and culture, the 166th Annual San Francisco St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival, attracts some 100,000 revelers every year and is one of the city’s most popular events. Civic Center Plaza: Bart from Millbrae station to Civic Center station. Walk 5 minutes to 355 McAllister St San Francisco, CA 94102.
03/18 - Free Ceramics Studio Day | Golden Gate Park - The Sharon Arts Studio hosts a Retired Teachers Craft Sale and Free Ceramics Studio Day on March 18, 2018. Sharon Art Studio: Bart from Millbrae station to Glen Park station. Walk to Bosworth St & Diamond St. Take bus 44 to 9th Ave & Lincoln Way.Walk 10 minutes to Sharon Art Studio 300 Bowling Green Dr San Francisco, CA 94117.
03/18 - SFJAZZ Girls Day: Free Youth Jazz Workshops - Join celebrated women jazz faculty in this very special workshop for female jazz musicians ages 13-18 on March 18, 2018. SF JAZZ Center: Bart from Millbrae station to Civic Center station. Walk to Market St & Hyde St. Take bu 6 to Market St & South Van Ness Ave. Walk 4 minutes to SF JAZZ Center 201 Franklin St San Francisco, CA 94102.
03/18 - The 90 Second Film Festival - The 90 Second Newbery is a yearly video contest in which kid filmmakers create movies that tell the entire story of a Newbery award-winning book in 90 seconds or less. SF Main Public Library: Bart from Millbrae station to Civic Center station. Walk 2 minutes to San Francisco Public Library 100 Larkin St San Francisco, CA 94102.
3/19 - 3/23 - GDC18 Game Developers Conference 2018 - GDC is the world's largest professional game industry event. Join game designers, programmers, artists, producers, and business professionals for 5 days of unparalleled education, inspiration and networking for the global game development community.
Moscone Convention Center: 747 Howard St.- BART to Powell St., walk 0.4 miles.
1/27 - 5/27 - Designed in California - Exploring the shifting landscape of design in California since the digital revolution, this exhibition focuses on designs that are human-centered, socially conscious, and driven by new technological capacity. Retreating from the commercialism of Modernism’s “good design for all,” California designers in the 1960s and 70s sought to design with more political, social, and environmental awareness. SFMOMA: BART to Powell St, walk to 3rd St 0.3 miles
2/10 - 5/28 - Casanova: The Seduction of Europe - Casanova: The Seduction of Europe explores the eighteenth century across Europe through the eyes of one of its most colorful characters, Giacomo Casanova. Gathering together paintings, sculpture, works on paper, furnishings, porcelain, silver, and period costume, The Seduction of Europe will bring the visual wealth of Casanova’s world to life. Legion of Honor: Bart to Daly City, Bus 57 - Lakeshore Plaza, walk to Skyline Blvd & Sloat Blvd, Bus 18 - Legion of Honor, walk to 34th Ave
2018 Mexican National Team U.S. Tour
World Cup-bound Iceland has been selected as Mexico's opponent for the upcoming National Team U.S. Tour at Levi's® Stadium on Friday, March 23. Mexico and Iceland have previously faced off in three separate matches, with the Mexican National Team holding a 1-0-2 advantage.
From The Dylan Hotel - Caltrain to Mountain View, VTA to Levi's Stadium.
San Francisco Giants
April 3, 2018.... Opening Day!!!!!
San Francisco Giants VS Seattle Mariners
From The Dylan Hotel take Caltrain to AT&T Park....
San Francisco and Beyond the Bay Area Tours
Sit, relax and let somebody else do the driving... All tours pick up at our hotel at 7:45- 8:15 AM and drop off at the hotel is between 6:00 – 6:30 PM. See below for tour options and prices. Contact the front desk to make a reservation.
San Francisco City Tour – ½ Day
San Francisco is a city of spectacular views, a variety of cultures and quaint neighborhoods. The tour includes:
Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, Victorian Houses,
Golden Gate Park, Palace of Fine Arts, North Beach and Presidio National Park
Adults: $62 / Seniors: $60 / Children: $36
Muir Woods – Sausalito
Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National Monument, a great destination to view ancient, gigantic redwood trees and the gorgeous coastal forest of Northern California. From there visit Sausalito, a Mediterranean–style village that sits right on the bay offering amazing panoramic views of San Francisco.
Adults: $62 / Seniors: $60 / Children: $36
Super Combo Tour – Full Day
Includes San Francisco, Sausalito, and Muir Woods Tour. The tour includes:
Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, Victorian Houses, Golden Gate Park, Palace of Fine Arts, North Beach, Presidio National Park, Muir Woods National Monument and Sausalito
Adults: $109 / Seniors: $105 / Children: $58
Alcatraz tours are very popular and sell-out days in advance during the summer. We recommend that you book in advance and direct at: www.alcatrazcruises.com. This will insure that you get the day and time you want, plus you can print your ticket at home and avoid lines.
A nice option is to take the San Francisco or Muir Woods’ Tour in the morning (ends by 1:00 PM) and the Alcatraz tour in the afternoon or evening. The tour bus can drop you off at Fisherman's Wharf and you can walk to Pier 33 to catch the ferry to Alcatraz.
The Alcatraz tour takes 2-½ hours. If you are back to Fisherman's Wharf by 5:00 the tour company can take you back to The Dylan hotel if you arrange this in advance and show your City or Muir Woods Tour receipt. Another easy option is to take BART back to the hotel. BART: Embarcadero (12 minute walk or take the F trolley) to Millbrae (walk 75 yards south to hotel).
Sonoma & Napa Tours – Full Day
Taste your way through the Wine Country. Enjoy spectacular views as you drive through California's -famous premium wine producing region. Visit wineries in both the Sonoma & Napa Valley. You will taste wines at each winery as you learn how the winemakers produce wine from start to finish. Then stroll, shop, dine and relax at Historic Sonoma Plaza with shops and restaurants. Tour operates Daily.
Adults: $91 / Seniors: $89 / Children: $56
Monterey & Carmel - Full Day
Your tour first takes you by the scenic seaside town, Monterey. Watch the seals and sea otters frolic amongst the sea kelp or stroll through the historic Canneries full of shops. Add-on Monterey Bay Aquarium* for a glimpse of the sea life, pet a sting ray, hold a starfish, come eye-to-eye with a sea otter or shark in the 3 story tank.
You will pass by the rocky shores of Pacific Grove; wind through 17 mile Drive with stunning views of the ocean, homes and world-famous golf courses; Del Monte Forest; Pebble Beach and your final destination, Carmel by the sea with its downtown shopping district, beautiful beaches and historic Mission.
Adults: $97 / Seniors: $95 / Children: $56
with: Monterey Bay Aquarium
Adults: $127 / Seniors: $125 / Children: $76
San Francisco Major Attractions
- Alcatraz - Pier 33 - www.nps.gov/alcatraz - 415.561.4900
- Aquarium of the Bay - http://www.aquariumofthebay.com/ - 415.623.5300
- Cable Cars - www.sfmta.com/cms/mfares/fareinfo.htm
- Calif. Academy of Sciences - www.calacademy.org - 415.379.8000
- Chinatown - www.sanfranciscochinatown.com
- City Hall - Civic Center - http://sfgsa.org/i - 415.554.4000
- Coit Tower - http://sfrecpark.org/CoitTower.aspx - 415.249.0995
- Exploratorium - www.exploratorium.edu - 415.528.4444
- Fisherman’s Wharf / Pier 39
- Golden Gate Bridge - www.goldengate.org - 415.921.5858
- Golden Gate Park - www.golden-gate-park.com - 415.831.2700
- Haight Ashbury - www.sfgate.com/neighborhoods/sf/haight/
- Japanese Tea Garden - http://japaneseteagardensf.com/ - 415.752.1171
- Lombard Street - www.sftravel.com/lombardcrookedstreet.html
- Mission Dolores - www.missiondolores.org - 415.621.8203
- North Beach - Columbus St. - www.sanfrancisco.travel/neighborhood/north-beach/
- Twin Peaks- www.sfrecpark.org/destination/twin-peaks - 415.831.6331
- San Francisco Zoo - www.sfzoo.org - 415.753.7080
- Union Square - www.unionsquareshop.com/categories.html
Convention / Event Venues
- Moscone Convention Center - www.moscone.com - 415.974.4000
- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - www.apeconcerts.com - 415.624.8900
- Fillmore Auditorium - www.thefillmore.com - 415.346.6000
- ACT Theatre - www.act-sf.org - 415.749.2228
- Beach Blanket Babylon - www.beachblanketbabylon.com - 415.421.4222
- Golden Gate Theatre - http://www.shnsf.com/theatres/goldengate - 888.746.1799
- Orpheum Theatre - http://www.shnsf.com/theatres/orpheum - 888.746.1799
- Asian Art - www.asianart.org/ - 415.581.3500
- Cable Car - www.cablecarmuseum.org - 415.474.1887
- De Young - www.deyoungmuseum.org - 415.750.3600
- Legion of Honor - http://legionofhonor.famsf.org - 415.750.3600
- MOMA - www.sfmoma.org - 415.357.4000
- San Francisco Maritime - www.nps.gov/safr/index.htm - 415.561.7100
- National Liberty Ship Memorial - www.ssjerimiahobrien.org - 415.544.0100
- Walt Disney Museum - http://disney.go.com/disneyatoz/familymuseum/ - 415.345.6800
Beyond San Francisco
- Sausalito - Sausalito, California - www.sausalito.org
- Tiburon - Tiburon, California - http://tiburonshop.com/
- Muir Woods - Muir Woods, California - www.nps.gov/muwo/index.html
- Stinson Beach - Highway 1, California - http://www.stinsonbeachonline.com
- Napa Napa, California - www.napavalley.com
- Point Reyes - Highway 1, Point Reyes - http://www.pointreyes.org/index.html
- Angel Island - Angel Island - www.angelisland.com - 415.435.3544
- Winchester Mystery House - www.winchestermysteryhouse.com - 408.247.2101
- Los Gatos - www.losgatoschamber.com/
- Santa Cruz - www.santacruzca.org
- Redwood Canopy Tours - www.redwoodcanopytours.com - 831.419.0153
- Monterey/Carmel - www.seemontery.comwww.carmelcalifornia.com
- Hearst Castle - www.hearstcastle.org - 805.927.2020
- Blue and Gold Fleet - Pier 41 - blueandgoldfleet.com - 415.705.8200
- Hornblower Dining Cruises - Pier 3 - hornblower.com/sanfrancisco - 415.788.8866
- Red White Fleet - Pier 43 1/2, San Francisco - www.redandwhite.com - 415.673.2900
- San Francisco Sailing Company - Pier 39, Dock C - www.saifsf.com - 415.378.4887
- San Francisco Tour
- Muir Woods & Sausalito
- Yosemite National Park- One and Two Day
- Tours - Hop on Hop off Tours- San Francisco